At Morrow Willnauer Church, we are committed to building strong and effective relationships with our clients, and committed to the belief that each and every client deserves to be treated respectfully and fairly.
In support of these commitments, each MWC attorney adheres to the following Client Service Standards:
- Personal Attention — We will take the time to understand your business, the circumstances that brought you to us and your expectations.
- Mutual Partnership — At all times we welcome your ideas, input, resources and feedback to ensure a more efficient and effective resolution of your issues.
- Respect for your Finances — We understand that legal expenses are important and that your resources are not unlimited. Expect fair, prompt and clear billing.
- Respect for Diversity — MWC embraces differences in personalities, industries, clients and employees.
- Accessibility — You can expect your attorney to be available when needed. If they can’t be reached in a reasonable amount of time, someone from our office will try to handle your request to the best of their ability until your attorney can follow-up.
- Deadline Conscious — We’ll determine timetables upfront and make every attempt to meet your deadlines. If circumstances out of our control interfere with a deadline, you will be notified in advance.
- Prompt Response — Your calls, emails and other communication will be addressed promptly.
- Regular Communication — So there are no surprises, we will determine how often and by what means you wish to be updated on project developments.
- Strong Staff Support — MWC will supply the qualified staff and appropriate resources to achieve cost-effective and positive results.
- Tireless Protection of Your Interests — We’ll look after your interests as if they were our own! We won’t give up until we’ve exhausted all means.